“The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus, and Mohammad than in the name of Satan. Many people don’t like that statement, but few can argue with it.” – Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
“Carl Sagan was born in Brooklyn, New York. His father, Samuel Sagan, was an immigrant garment worker from Kamianets-Podilskyi, then in the Russian Empire, in today’s Ukraine. According to Sagan, they were Reform Jews, the most liberal of North American Judaism’s four main groups. Sagan traced his later analytical urges to his mother, a woman who had been extremely poor as a child in New York City during World War I and the 1920s. As a young woman, she had held her own intellectual ambitions, but they were frustrated by social restrictions: her poverty, her status as a woman and a wife, and her Jewish ethnicity.” (read more)
“If they had the power to do to us what we are able to do to them, not one of us would live for an hour. But since they lack the power to do this publicly, they remain our daily murderers and bloodthirsty foes in their hearts.” – Martin Luther (1483-1546): On The Jews and Their Lies: 9/11, p. 141
Silvanus Publishing, Inc., 4/1/2020
Sagan’s The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (public library) was published months before he opened his eyes in hell in 1996. In this cover-to-cover contradiction, Sagan indoctrinates readers into his occult based secret to upholding what he refers to as rites of reason, even when his outrageous propaganda flies in the face of shameless omissions and untruths. In a chapter titled “The Fine Art of Baloney Detection,” Jewish Carl Sagan channels his father the devil’s hatred for Jesus Christ and The Creator, lamenting about what he refers to as religious zealotry.
Sagan suggests that modern day scientists like him are better equipped than Christians, etc. because they’re outfitted with something Sagan calls a “baloney detection kit”, a set of mental gymnastics tools that fortify the mind against God:
The kit is brought out as a matter of course whenever new ideas are offered for consideration. If the new idea survives examination by the tools in our kit, we grant it warm, although tentative, acceptance. If you’re so inclined, if you don’t want to buy baloney even when it’s reassuring to do so, there are precautions that can be taken; there’s a tried-and-true, consumer-tested method.
By allowing yourself to be indoctrinated into Sagan’s cult of persuasion, an individual can shield themselves against clueless Christians. Nine of Sagan’s ‘tools’ include:
- Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the “facts.”
- Encourage substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view.
- Arguments from authority carry little weight — “authorities” have made mistakes in the past. They will do so again in the future. Perhaps a better way to say it is that in science there are no authorities; at most, there are experts.
- Spin more than one hypothesis. If there’s something to be explained, think of all the different ways in which it could be explained. Then think of tests by which you might systematically disprove each of the alternatives. What survives, the hypothesis that resists disproof in this Darwinian selection among “multiple working hypotheses,” has a much better chance of being the right answer than if you had simply run with the first idea that caught your fancy.
- Try not to get overly attached to a hypothesis just because it’s yours. It’s only a way station in the pursuit of knowledge. Ask yourself why you like the idea. Compare it fairly with the alternatives. See if you can find reasons for rejecting it. If you don’t, others will.
- Quantify. If whatever it is you’re explaining has some measure, some numerical quantity attached to it, you’ll be much better able to discriminate among competing hypotheses. What is vague and qualitative is open to many explanations. Of course there are truths to be sought in the many qualitative issues we are obliged to confront, but finding them is more challenging.
- If there’s a chain of argument, every link in the chain must work (including the premise) — not just most of them.
- Occam’s Razor. This convenient rule-of-thumb urges us when faced with two hypotheses that explain the data equally well to choose the simpler.
- Always ask whether the hypothesis can be, at least in principle, falsified. Propositions that are untestable, unfalsifiable are not worth much. Consider the grand idea that our Universe and everything in it is just an elementary particle — an electron, say — in a much bigger Cosmos. But if we can never acquire information from outside our Universe, is not the idea incapable of disproof? You must be able to check assertions out. Inveterate skeptics must be given the chance to follow your reasoning, to duplicate your experiments and see if they get the same result.
To understand how incredibly unintelligent and lost Carl Sagan was, and how flawed Sagan’s aforementioned tools are, please watch the following video compilation by Dr. Kent Hovind.
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.