Tulsi Gabbard is a fan of the domestic terrorist group Antifa. In the above picture, she is posing with Evan Duke, a violent fascist activist who is under investigation for the attempted black-market purchase of weapons from Mexico in order to stage an insurgency against the US Government. Gabbard described Duke as “incredible” and that she was “honored” to meet him.
- 2020 Dem Hopeful Kirsten “Leatherface” Gillibrand Attended University In Communist China, Father Employed By Jewish Sex Cult Linked To Clintons That Pushed Snuff Films (read more)
- Latino Supremacist Presidential Candidate (D) Julian Castro’s Mother Co-Founded “La Raza Unida” (The Race United) Which Sought to Kill All White Europeans, Creating “Aztlan” For Latinos (read more)
- Slave Owner Linked Attorney General Kamala Harris Presidential Platform? Legalization of Prostitution (read more)
- 2020 Presidential Hopeful Peter BUTTigieg: Homosexual Rhodes Scholar, Professor Father Promoted The Communist Manifesto, Married To Jewish Teacher Chasten Glezman (read more)
- Crack Pipe Found In Joe Biden’s Son’s Rental Car, Same Son Discharged From Navy For Cocaine Use and Who Married Dead Brother’s Wife, Then Divorced Her (read more)
- Democrat 2020 Candidate Andrew Yang Wants Communist China ‘Social Credit’ System In America (read more)
- Jewish Russian CFR Fellow, WaPo columnist, CNN Analyst Max Boot, “The Trump Era Will Be Seen As A Sad Last Gasp of White Resistance” (read more)
- Pro-Pedophilia Journalist Luke Kuhn Attends Communist Terrorist Organization Antifa Meeting Led By Tranny Freaks (read more)
- Antifa Communists Dox Undercover Hero Moms Exposing Pedophile Tranny Cult At Renton Washington Library (read more)
- Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison Photographed With “Domestic Terrorist Group” Antifa Leadership (read more)
- Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock, Found with Antifa Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East (read more)
Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center, 1/8/2017
VeteransRespond—a new national service organization formed by veterans who participated in the massive deployment at Standing Rock, North Dakota in early December—is excited to announce their special presentation, Warrior’s Call: The Fight to Stop the Dakota Access Pipeline, a one-day-only storytelling event featuring United States military veterans who stood at Standing Rock, joined by special guest Lakota Akicita warrior and leader, Michael Mato Tanka. Come experience the story of these veterans’ personal journeys to direct action in support of the Oceti Sakowin natives’ stand against the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) in Standing Rock just a little over one month ago.
Warrior’s Call: The Fight to Stop the Dakota Access Pipeline is the story of that journey. With unflinching candor and inspiring insight, Matthew Crane (US Navy), Joseph George (US Air Force), Brandee Paisano (US Navy and Pueblo-Laguna native), Mark Sanderson (US Army and Purple Heart recipient), and Neil Conway (US Navy) refract the eternal narrative of the returning warrior who battles to reconcile their actions and their hearts, driven by a deep desire to stand on the right side of history.
Colorado Springs Independent, 12/28/2016
Darkness descends upon Standing Rock, and the first of two Arctic storms fast approaches. On a nearby hill, a silhouetted police surveillance team turns on high-wattage spotlights to watch over the thousands of tents and teepees encamped below.
Occupy Veterans encampment leader Evan Duke sits next to a campfire with a half-dozen fellow activists at the Oceti Sakowin protesters’ campsite. Some 4,000 Native Americans, veterans and environmental activists have been camping out here, many of them for months, in an attempt to bring a halt to construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline.
The $3.78 billion project was originally intended to run along the outskirts of Bismarck, a North Dakota town with a 92 percent white population. But after community outcry over the risk of water supply contamination, a new plan was devised to run the pipeline under the Missouri River at Lake Oahe, where it would run through Native American burial grounds and pose the same safety hazard to the Sioux Indian Reservation.
A Seattle-based activist in his mid-40s, Duke was among the organizers of the 2011 Occupy Wall Street encampment in New York; he later brought a contingent of Bernie Sanders supporters to picket the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Pennsylvania. Now, he’s beginning work on the Washington, D.C., Occupy Inaugural action.
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.