“If they had the power to do to us what we are able to do to them, not one of us would live for an hour. But since they lack the power to do this publicly, they remain our daily murderers and bloodthirsty foes in their hearts.” – Martin Luther (1483-1546): On The Jews and Their Lies: 9/11, p. 141
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation | 12/4/2020
YouTube under CEO Susan Wojcicki announced Thursday they’re planning to issue a survey to all their creators asking them their race, gender and sexual orientation in order to algorithmically boost “diverse creator communities” over straight white men.
“As our CEO, Susan Wojcicki, wrote in June, we’re examining how our policies and products are working for everyone — and specifically for the Black community — and working to close any gaps,” YouTube said in statement posted to their blog.
Our goal is to make YouTube a place where creators can thrive in the long term, and we’ve done extensive work in this area, but we’ve heard concerns across various communities about their ability to grow their channels. We want to ensure our systems do not reflect unintentional bias and the existing process is currently limited because we only have information about content, not identifying information about the creators themselves.
To better evaluate a concern from a specific creator community (e.g., concerns that our monetization systems are working differently for different creators) we need to have data about which videos come from which communities. Today, we can identify what a video is about but this does not take into account who the creator is or how they identify. For example, our systems can evaluate how videos about Black Lives Matters are performing against other content on YouTube regardless of the creator, but we’re currently not able to evaluate growth for Black beauty creators, LGBTQ+ talk show hosts, female vloggers or any other community.
That is a tacit admission they’re already using their “recommended” algorithms for purposes of social engineering.
Geneva Convention, Amendment Protocol I
- Article 47(1) “A mercenary shall not have the right to be a combatant or a prisoner of war.”
- Articles 51 and 54 outlaw indiscriminate attacks on civilian populations, and destruction of food, water, and other materials needed for survival. Indiscriminate attacks include directly attacking civilian (non-military) targets, but also using technology such as biological weapons, nuclear weapons and land mines, whose scope of destruction cannot be limited. A total war that does not distinguish between civilian and military targets is considered a war crime.
- Articles 56 and 53 outlaw attacks on dams, dikes, nuclear-generating stations, and places of worship. The first three are “works and installations containing dangerous forces” and may be attacked only in ways that do not threaten to release the dangerous forces (i.e., it is permissible to attempt to capture them but not to try to destroy them).
- Articles 76 and 77, 15 and 79 provide special protections for women, children, and civilian medical personnel, and provide measures of protection for journalists.
- Article 77 forbids conscription of children under age 15 into the armed forces. It does allow, however, for persons under the age of 15 to participate voluntarily.
- Articles 43 and 44 clarify the military status of members of guerrilla forces. Combatant and prisoner of war status are granted to members of dissident forces when under the command of a central authority. Such combatants cannot conceal their allegiance; they must be recognizable as combatants while preparing for or during an attack.
- Article 35 bans weapons that “cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering,” as well as means of warfare that “cause widespread, long-term, and severe damage to the natural environment.”
- Article 85 states that it is a war crime to use one of the protective emblems recognized by the Geneva Conventions to deceive the opposing forces (perfidy).
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.